Notre Dame Stadium Rules
Below is the list of prohibited items inside Notre Dame Stadium, Duncan Student Center, Corbett Family Hall, or O’Neill Hall during home game weekends and select events:
- Weapons of any kind
- Artificial noisemakers
- Eg. purses larger than a clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, drawstring/cinch sack bags, luggage of any kind, computer bags, camera bags, binocular cases, diaper bags, grocery bags, and bags larger than the permissible size noted in the clear bag policy.
- The clear bag policy allows for only clear plastic, vinyl or PVC bags that do not exceed 12″ X 6″ X 12″ in size. Clear bags may have a logo on one side so long as the said logo does not exceed 4.5″ X 3.4″
- Small clutch bags with or without a handle or strap or wallets that do not exceed 4.5″ X 6.5,” or approximately the size of a hand, are allowable and do not need to be clear plastic.
- One-gallon clear plastic zip bags (such as Ziploc or Hefty bags) are also allowable.
- Exceptions will be made for approved medical bags or equipment, which will be inspected at designated gates.
- Cans or glass bottles
- Drones or Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS)
- Fireworks or Explosives
- Food or Beverage
- GoPro or Selfie Sticks
- Large containers
- Laser or Pen Pointers
- Opened bottles of any kind or other drinking containers
- Signs or banners
- Smoking, tobacco, or e-cigarettes (St. Joseph County ordinance)
- Stadium chairs or seat backs (Unless medical reason with documentation)
- The throwing of any object at any time
- Any other items deemed dangerous or inappropriate
- Notre Dame Stadium does NOT allow passes out of the stadium for re-entry to the stadium.
- Selling of items is NOT allowed on campus or in parking lots.
- Violators may be removed for failing to comply and future ticket privileges may be revoked.
- Alcohol and tailgating are prohibited in the central part of campus.
- Cameras and limited use of camcorders (without cases)
- Cell phones and pagers
- Clear plastic, vinyl or PVC Bag that does not exceed 12″ x 6″ x 12″ with logo on one side only to not exceed 4.5″ x 3.4″
- Clutch bag, with or without handle or strap or wallet not to exceed 4.5″ x 6.5″
- Medical bags or equipment (at designated gates)
- One-Gallon clear plastic zip bags (such as Ziploc or Hefty)
- Pumps for nursing mothers (at designated gates)
- Rain Apparel
- Seat Cushions not to exceed 16″ x 16″
- Unopened, sealed water bottles
Cameras, camcorders, cell phones, radios, and umbrellas are allowed as long as they do not compromise the view or experience of others. Permitted items above, including diapers, wipes, and other supplies for babies and small children, should be placed in an approved clear bag.
Guests and their belongings are subject to inspection at all entrances. Express entry lanes for those entering without a bag will be available at all gates. Bags that do not meet the policy will not be permitted to enter the venue. Disposal/relocation of non-permissible bags will be the responsibility of the owner. No bag check is available.
Just in case you need to change your bag to a clear bag, clear bags are available at Hammes Notre Dame Bookstore and other retailers.